8.01.2011

{Sneak Peek: Website}

Happy Monday and the first day of August my dears!  So sorry for missing a couple posts last week...with my family here, I thought I would find some time to post everyday, but it's been insanely busy around here.  And add to that the Fizz & Frills event that I am getting ready for this coming weekend in San Francisco ~ and I can honestly say that I am not sure that I will be getting a post up everyday this week!  I will try my hardest though ;-)

However, I do have some FABULOUS news ~ my website is at the programmers!!!  I can't wait for you to see the new website and blog, that I just have to give you a small sneak peek...
OverTheMoon_inventory_description
I did say small ;-)  But the stars are cute, no?

I will be back tomorrow with the 'Star of the Week' post, so be sure to check back and see what's tickling my fancy this week ~ hehe.

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ k

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...